MPR introduces the popular TKA Sliding Alvarado System.
- Bumpers on the bottom of the sliding block now feature more durable, non-metal construction
- The locking mechanism offers improved manipulation and greater longevity
- Base plate locking clamp allows quick and efficient base plate positioning and securing on the OR table (sold separately)
Retains valued features of the traditional MIKP:
- Range of motion from 0-150°
- Boot is easily removed for full extension
- Sliding block glides on track and is easily locked into place
- All components are autoclavable
- Base plate sits on drape to prevent tearing
- Boot is flexible to each patient
- Frees up surgical assistant
- Base dimensions: 24" length x 9" width
- System with extended base plate (30" length) also available (MPR-MIKP30) (Optional)
New Sliding Block Bumpers New Sliding Block Top View
MPR Sliding Block (MPR-MIKP-SB), MPR Aluminum Boot (MPR-MIKP-AB), MPR Base Plate--24" (MPR-MIKP-PL), Extended Base Plate--30" (MPR-MIKP-PL30) (Optional), and Base Plate Locking Clamp (MPR-BMP) also available separately.
Stabilizing/Positioning Plate (below) also available--please ask your rep!
CLICK HERE for Instructions for Use and Cleaning
Made in the USA
Trials are available and we offer trade-ins for excess equipment--please contact us!
A stable, time-proven orthopaedic product.